Commonwealth Garage is a business was built with a passion that started when Mike Lasko was a teenager repairing bicycles and lawnmowers as a hobby. Once he got his drivers license, his interests moved on to repairing cars and it became clear that he had found his purpose and founded Commonwealth Garage in 1986.
We are a full service shop and in addition to general auto repair, we have a transmission specialist on staff and offer a competitive price on rebuilds. Our technicians are highly trained and currently attend classes 4-5 weeks per year to keep updated on the latest technology.
Commonwealth Garage is located in Springfield, Virginia and is close proximity to I 95, Fort Belvoir and Woodbridge.
- Fleet Services
- RV Repairs
- Brake services / new brakes
- Transmission Speciality on staff - Comepetitive Priced Rebulids or JASPER Transmissions
- Computer diagnostics - foreign and domestic
- Full Service Oil Change (Standard and Synthetic Oil)
- Shocks and struts
- Air conditioning and cooling systems
- Belts and hoses and more!
ASE CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS, Know the advantages of trusting only ASE Certified automotive technicians.
FIND OUT MORE
TRUSTED BRANDS & PROGRAMS:
1. PROVEN, Live run, computer assisted testing ensures trouble free performance and peace of mind for our automotive customers who depend on us.
2. QUALITY, Re-manufacturing industry leader since 1942.
3. TESTED, Live run dynamometer testing to simulate in-the-vehicle operation.
4. WARRANTY, Jasper Engines and Transmissions has a 36 months/100,000 miles nationwide transferable warranty - parts and labor up to, and including 1 ton chassis.
FLEET SERVICE PROGRAM Our Fleet business customers get the highest priority to keep them on the road.
WE CARRY TIRES We check your T.I.R.E Safety on every visit and offer replacement tires